I ordered this book used off amazon as it is out of print. I grew up reading Sunset garden books my parents had around and I love all the funky 70s photos. This book has some helpful tips but the photos of the plants best suited for terrariums are all in black and white and difficult to indentify. Popular Posts
-
Pebbles The first layer in your terrarium should be pebbles. This will ensure proper circulation of water throughout the system. I l...
-
Finding the right miniature figurines for a terrarium can make all the difference! Siamsmalls.com offers ceramic figurines that will resi...
-
Whew, the heat is on here in Texas. It is this type of heat that makes me want to dream of moss blanketing a cool forest floor. My quest...
-
What if you had to thrive in the same container as your container garden? Astronauts aboard the International Space Station dined on roma...
-
HowStuffWorks.com has a great article on how to make a terrarium. The image in the article is more of a Wardian case but there is some hel...
The 1970s Sunset Gardening Terrarium book
I ordered this book used off amazon as it is out of print. I grew up reading Sunset garden books my parents had around and I love all the funky 70s photos. This book has some helpful tips but the photos of the plants best suited for terrariums are all in black and white and difficult to indentify.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah the good ol' 70s photos, looks like a great
ReplyDeletebook.
I like the 'idol' is that compulsary!
ReplyDeleteI remember my Mom having a lot of those books too!
ReplyDelete